Keep your home in tip top shape by staying on top of the seasonal home maintenance! Here are monthly, seasonal, and annual home maintenance checklists!
Welcome to CharlestonCrafted, your ultimate resource for all things home maintenance! Are you eager to get your home maintenance schedule under control but feeling a bit overwhelmed? Look no further – we’ve got you covered.
Home maintenance is the not-so-fun side of home ownership. It isn’t glamorous, it can actually feel like a real slog sometimes.
However, staying on top of basic home maintenance tasks can help you to avoid major problems – and save money on costly repairs – over the life of your home.
Let’s break down home maintenance tasks into monthly, quarterly (seasonal) and annual tasks to create the ultimate home maintenance checklist!
Maintenance Task Checklists
Having handy checklists can make managing home maintenance much easier. We have handy checklists to help you get on top of your regular home maintenance:
Home Maintenance Checklists by Month
These links for each month’s task lists are your personal guide to staying on top of home maintenance year-round!
It’s pretty neat—click on any month, and you’ll get a tailored checklist full of tasks perfect for that time of year. Then, as you move through the months, the tasks shift to match the changing seasons.
It’s like having a monthly to-do list that ensures you cover all the bases, preventing small issues from turning into big headaches down the road. Just click on a month, and you’re all set to tackle the tasks specific to that time of year!
- January home maintenance checklist
- February home maintenance checklist
- March home maintenance checklist
- April home maintenance checklist
- May home maintenance checklist
- June home maintenance checklist
- July home maintenance checklist
- August home maintenance checklist
- September home maintenance checklist
- October home maintenance checklist
- November home maintenance checklist
- December home maintenance checklist
Home Maintenance Tasks by Season
Check out these links for season-specific task lists. They are your seasonal playbook for keeping your home in top shape throughout the year. They’re tailored to each quarter, so when you click on a link, you’ll find a checklist of tasks perfect for that particular season.
These lists act as your go-to resource, guiding you through the tasks that are most beneficial for that specific time of year. They’re designed to help you stay ahead of any potential issues, making sure you’re addressing seasonal maintenance needs before they become bigger problems.
So, just click on the season, and you’ll have a tailored checklist ready to make seasonal home maintenance a breeze!
- Winter home maintenance checklist
- Spring home maintenance checklist
- Summer home maintenance checklist
- Fall home maintenance checklist
Other Home Maintenance Checklists
Keeping up with essential home maintenance tasks is key to preserving your home’s value and ensuring a comfortable, safe living environment.
When it comes to staying on top of these responsibilities, it’s best to proactively schedule specific tasks throughout the year.
Here are a few additional home maintenance tasks that, when added to your calendar, can help you maintain your home.
Home Maintenance tutorials
When you have a specific home maintenance project in mind, having access to comprehensive tutorials can be a game-changer. These tutorials serve as practical, step-by-step guides, helping you navigate through various home improvement tasks with confidence.
Here’s some of the most popular tutorials that cover a wide range of home maintenance and repair projects:
- How to adjust cabinet doors
- How to clean between expansion joints
- How to extend your AC drain pipe
- How to replace a rotted wood deck or porch railing
- How to make and install fence post caps
- Removing trim without damaging drywall
- How to replace handrail brackets
- How to replace caulk on stairs
- How to fix a screen door
- How to patch a screen with a heat gun
- How to replace a screen door
- Best Drywall Patch Kits
- How to remove a stuck hose from an outdoor spigot
- How To Replace a Front Door Peep Hole
- How to Repair Broken Plantation Shutters
- How to Change a Toilet Seat
- How to Replace a Refrigerator Water Reservoir
- How to Fix a Clogged Garbage Disposal
- How to Repair a Dog Chewed Wall
Home Maintenance Cheat Sheet – Free Printable PDF
Any more questions about home maintenance?!
Hello, I’m Morgan, half of the creative force behind CharlestonCrafted.com! With a passion for DIY that dates back to 2012, I’ve transformed three homes and now I’m dedicated to helping others craft their dream spaces. Let’s turn your house into a home together!