Welcome to our Tool Reviews page! We use such a wide variety of tools to do all of the projects you love seeing. We typically mention the features of a specific tool when we’re using it in a post, but we don’t always give it a full review.
In the list below, you’ll find all of the specific tool review posts we’ve done. The tools range from yard tools to painting to sawing and much more.
If there is a specific tool you’ve seen us use and would like to learn more about it, please shoot us an email (Sean@CharlestonCrafted.com) and we’d be happy to write about it.
Also, if you represent a tool company and would like us to review your tools, you can email Sean for that, too!
We’re going to be working harder to bring you reviews of more tools, so we’d love to know which ones you’re interested in. Hope these help!
Basic woodworking information for every project
- How to buy wood for DIY woodworking projects
- Common vs Actual wood dimensions
- The best wood fillers for your project
- The ultimate wood stain guide
- How to get the best plywood for your money
- How to use a Kreg jig
- See all our printable PDF woodworking plans!
- See all our favorite tool reviews
- How to get cheap and free lumber for woodworking projects
- Woodworking project ideas to make and sell
Can we send you our newsletter?
Another great way to keep up with out latest projects is by joining our weekly newsletter! Get alerts of our latest projects and special peeks behind the scenes!
Follow along on Instagram
Join our online community where we share real time behind the scenes looks at our DIY projects and peeks inside our home + family!