These DIY Photo Christmas Ornaments make great gifts!
When you have a baby, all the grandparents want is pictures of the baby. We are trying to come up with creative baby-themed holiday gifts this year.
These DIY photo Christmas ornaments could be perfect for a baby’s first ornament or to celebrate any awesome photo.
I made my ornaments with a baby photo of Luke. On the back, I added his birthdate. I think that it would be so fun to make one of these each year to watch him grow!
These ornaments are simple and inexpensive to make. They are a great gift and would also be a great gift topper!
You could use any type of fillable ball ornament for this project. I used some that are a bit more flat but the perfectly round ones would work, as well.
DIY Photo Christmas Ornament
What you need to make DIY Photo Christmas Ornaments:
- Glass ball ornament
- Photo printed on regular paper
- Cardstock of choice
- Glue stick
- Ribbon or hanger loop
How to make DIY Photo Christmas Ornaments:
- Cut the rectangle of your photo out of it’s paper. You might need to trace your ornament to be sure that the photo will fit.
- Use the glue stick to glue cardstock to the back of the photo, good side out.
- If you want to, use a pen to write a name, date, or place on the cardstock.
- Curl the photo and slide it into the ornament. Use the pen (not the ink! The other end) to straighten out the photo.
- Re-attach the lid. Add a ribbon or hanger. You are done!
Love DIY ornaments? Check out: