Laundry rooms might not be that glamorous, but if you have to spend time there, you will enjoy it more if it’s pretty.
I was so glad to have a laundry ROOM and not just a closet in this house. It is not huge (I wish we had a sink!) but I am still grateful for the space.
- Scrape ceilings – we scraped the ceilings in this room by hand, it was not fun.
- Add crown molding – we actually never added crown molding in here!
- Paint walls – We painted this room white to match the tile.
- Add blinds to windows – we added white faux wood blinds to all of the windows.
- Add laundry folding table – we added a stacked plywood countertop over the washer and dryer.
- Add shelving – We added pegboard style shelving into the “linen closet” section of this room.
Other projects we did:
- Tile wall – we added a full wall of white peel and stick subway tile over the washer and dryer.
- Cabinet – We hung a thrifted cabinet that we painted bright blue!
- Basket wall – I added a basket gallery wall on the wall opposite the washer and dryer.