I’ve never loved that our half bathroom is literally in the kitchen, but it’s better than having no half bath at all.
We gave this space a little personality as a part of a $100 makeover challenge, and I just love its simple charm!
- Scrape ceilings – we had new drywall hung over the popcorn downstairs!
- Paint walls – we painted this room Watery by Sherwin Williams to match the kitchen island and front door.
- Replace flooring – we had the same flooring that the previous sellers installed downstairs installed in the kitchen and half bath in lieu of the tile.
- Add storage – Sean built this custom hanging rope shelving for extra storage in this tight space!
Other projects we did:
- Mirror update – I added white rope to the builder grade mirror for a nautical look.
- Hardware – we updated all of the hardware to be ORB using spray paint!