Our guest bathroom, or Luke’s bathroom, we also left pretty simple and just gave a few cosmetic updates!
- Scrape ceilings – we scraped the ceilings in this room by hand, it was not fun.
- Add crown molding – we added flat boards instead of traditional crown molding for a more modern look.
- Paint walls – just like the master, these walls were painted Interesting Aqua.
- Remove window screen – this screen was blocking our view of the lake and super easy to pop out!
- Add blinds to windows – we added white faux wood blinds to all of the windows.
- Update vanity – we painted this cabinet and added new knobs, and swapped out the old faucet!
- Remove/update medicine cabinet – we replaced the medicine cabinet with a built in white shelf!
- Fix overhead lighting – I can’t recall what was wrong with the overhead lighting, but we replaced it with a new, nautical light.
- Add shower curtain – we added a curved rod and XL white shower curtain to make the ceilings look taller!
Other projects we did:
- Wainscoting wall – we recently added a 3/4 height wainscoting wall to help lighten and brighten this narrow space.
- Shelving over the toilet – Sean built a custom over-the-toilet shelving system to hold all of Luke’s towels and wash cloths!