IF YOU’RE STOPPING OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME, CHECK OUT ALL OF THE DETAILS ON OUR DIY COLORFUL COASTAL KITCHEN HERE!
Y’all! I am so excited about today’s post. About a week and a half ago, we had a photographer come and shoot our kitchen for Charleston Home and Design Magazine!
IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
They will be using our home in their upcoming before & after renovation series, and we are so thankful to our counter top company, Fisher Recycling, for connecting us.
Our DIY Coastal Kitchen for Charleston Home & Design Magazine
The photographer who came out was Patrick Brickman and he was amazing. Not only were his photos amazing, but he also gave me a lot of photography tips and advice. He was kind enough to send me photos that we could go ahead and share on the blog and I am just blown away by his kindness and generosity. And skills! Our kitchen has never looked better.
LOVE OUR COASTAL KITCHEN? CHECK OUT:
- our DIY sea glass backsplash
- how we DIY removed our old counter tops to save money
- how we DIY painted our cabinets
- how to extend your cabinets to the ceiling
- how to make any cabinet or drawer slow close
- our reclaimed pantry door
- the awesome DIY painted wood grain art over our table
Without further ado:
Photography by Patrick Brickman for Charleston Home + Design magazine