Looking for a funny maternity Halloween costume? This one might be slightly scandalous, but it is all in good fun! I love the idea of dressing up as a pregnant nun.
If it offends you, I sincerely apologize, but I think that dressing as a nun when you are pregnant can be really hilarious.
I also love that this costume is super easy to DIY from things that you already have in your closet. Little black dress? Check! Black tank top? check! I bought the headband but otherwise it was all things that I already owned.
Pregnant Nun Costume
What you need to make a DIY Pregnant Nun Costume:
- little black dress
- black tank top or skirt with elastic waist
- stretchy white headband
- optional: cross necklace
How to make a DIY Pregnant Nun Costume:
There’s not much making to do here!
- Put on the dress. You can wear leggings underneath if you are more comfortable.
- If you are wearing a cross necklace, add it now because it’s hard to get it on over your “habit”.
- Put the headband around your neck like a necklace.
- Pull the tank top or skirt over your hair. Tuck the straps in under itself so they are invisible.
- Place the headband over your hairline to hold the “habit” in place.
- Practice your guilty looks!
What is your favorite pregnancy Halloween costume?
| || || || |