I really love stocking stuffers. Some of my favorite gifts are gift bags of lots of little treats so stocking stuffers are right up my alley. We wanted to round up our ten favorite types of stocking stuffers and link you directly to some of our favorite items so you can stock up.
- Chapstick – pucker up with smooth lips and your loved one under the mistletoe. Grab some of our favorites, like Burt’s Bees and EOS Eggs, and they will love you for it.
- Candy – Reese’s trees are classics, but grab a bag of your loved one’s favorite candy and fill that stocking up! Also, make sure you hang a few candy canes over the side for that classic touch.
- Quarters – cash is king but quarters always come in handy. Getting rolls of quarters in my stocking set me for parking downtown all year long.
- Lottery Tickets – scratch off cards are fun and exciting. If you buy a few in a row from the same roll, you (theoretically – no promises here) increase your odds that at least one will have a prize. So, buy a bunch for everyone. Don’t forget a penny for scratching!
- Socks – we’ve talked about socks in a lot of these gift guides. Socks are often considered a “lame” gift, but we think that funny, personalized socks are actually a great small gift!
- Small toiletries – we get these from our parents every year, but it’s actually very nice. Hand sanitizer, toothbrushes, floss or nail clippers are great choices.
- Mini liquor bottles – for adult stockings, mini liquor bottles are often appreciated. Go for a fun holiday flavor, like marshmallow vodka, or just pick their favorite.
- Teas and coffees – small packets of tea, coffee, or hot chocolate are a great treat and are perfect for the cold holiday season.
- Nail polish and makeup – of course, a lot of ladies love nail polish! I am always excited to get a new bottle or two. For guys, how about a beard grooming kit?
- Trivia book or card games – little trivia books, sudoku games, or small decks of cards are inexpensive and always well appreciated! If they’re into Cards Against Humanity, an expansion pack is always a hit.
What are your favorite stocking stuffers?
This post contains affiliate links. That means that if you click through and make a purchase, we receive a very small percentage of the sale. Thanks for supporting the brands that make Charleston Crafted possible!
Hello, I’m Morgan, half of the creative force behind CharlestonCrafted.com! With a passion for DIY that dates back to 2012, I’ve transformed three homes and now I’m dedicated to helping others craft their dream spaces. Let’s turn your house into a home together!