Hey guys! Can you believe that we have been in our new house for six months now? It really feels like we’ve lived here for forever and I feel like we have gotten so much done! We wanted to share a current walk-through of how the house is looking at the moment. Check it out below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel as we don’t always run a blog post every time we make a video.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We opened up the space by taking down two walls
- We had the popcorn ceilings downstairs removed
- We completely made over the front room with the One Room Challenge
- We extended the fireplace to the ceiling
- Sean built a dining room table and benches
- We updated to wooden wrap around shelving in the pantry
- We hand scraped about half of the popcorn ceilings upstairs (so far!)
- Sean built a sliding barn door to the master bathroom
- We added desk lamps to the wall for reading lights
Keep following along to see what we do next to make this house our own!
| || || || |