Hey guys! Can you believe that we have been in our new house for six months now? It really feels like we’ve lived here for forever and I feel like we have gotten so much done! We wanted to share a current walk-through of how the house is looking at the moment. Check it out below, and be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel as we don’t always run a blog post every time we make a video.
Here are some of the highlights:
- We opened up the space by taking down two walls
- We had the popcorn ceilings downstairs removed
- We completely made over the front room with the One Room Challenge
- We extended the fireplace to the ceiling
- Sean built a dining room table and benches
- We updated to wooden wrap around shelving in the pantry
- We hand scraped about half of the popcorn ceilings upstairs (so far!)
- Sean built a sliding barn door to the master bathroom
- We added desk lamps to the wall for reading lights
Keep following along to see what we do next to make this house our own!
Hello, I’m Morgan, half of the creative force behind CharlestonCrafted.com! With a passion for DIY that dates back to 2012, I’ve transformed three homes and now I’m dedicated to helping others craft their dream spaces. Let’s turn your house into a home together!