The Quikrete Walk Maker is a concrete mold that makes it very simple to create your own DIY concrete pavers for a patio or path. We used the country stone pattern to create a patio in our backyard. Here are the basic instructions on how to use the Quikrete Walk Maker concrete molds.
Quikrete Walk Maker Instructions
- Always wear eye protection + a mask when dealing with concrete.
- Level the surface where the walk maker will go. Remove grass and clear the area.
- Place the walk maker mold on the ground and make level. Starting in a corner is easiest.
- Mix one bag of Quikrete concrete in a bucket or wheel barrel according to directions on the bag.
Get tips on how much concrete we used for each Walk Maker mold
- Use a shovel to scoop concrete into the Walk Maker mold. Be sure to press Quikrete deep into the corners to fill the mold completely.
- Use your shovel edge to smooth the top of each section of the mold and bevel the edge, if desired.
- Remove the Walk Maker form by lifting on the little tabs on each side.
- Rotate the mold a quarter turn, place it on the ground, and repeat until you are finished.
- Once dry, you can fill the gaps with polymeric sand for a more finished look.
| || || || |