Of course I have a grey + yellow board on pinterest, I’ve already painted my room Flagstone by Olympic, and I got some dramatic geometric yellow bedding for christmas (grey sheets are on the way!). Here’s a little more pinspiration for where I’d like to go from here:
1. I love the idea of adding pops of aqua (& coral!) to my grey & yellow palette. I’ll look for accessories like pillows & vases. I already painted some glass jars these colors & think it looks fab! Courtesy of 7th House on the Left via Pinterest
2. I’ve been obsessed with this art for a while. My mom used to sing me this song (“you are my sunshine…my only sunshine”) when I was little, and it really makes me smile. I’d love to encorporate it in some frame clusters over each side of the bed! I can’t find the original source of this… here it is on pinterest
3. I really, really wish that I had snagged a pair of these shower curtains when they were on sale on Joss & Main. I, of course, love the chevron, but think the thick white stripe at the top would really accentuate my high ceilings. Here’s hoping it reappears on the site! Screen shot from a Joss & Main sale
4. There is a lot I like about this picture. The chevron rug, the chunky frame, the upholstered vanity stool. I can’t decide what to emulate first! Image courtesy of Greg Natale via Pinterest
5. I can’t get over how good the dark stained wooden side table looks in this image. I love a walnut stain but have somehow gotten into my head that black & white furniture is all that could pull off the grey walls. This really inspires me to bring more into the room! (Like the side table we stained here!) Image courtesy of the Sandy Place via Pinterest
6. I am really into this fabric. I like the soft feminity of the flowers & the light yellow & grey, but think it still looks a little edgy with the sharp lines. I think it would be great for pillows or a chair cusion! Available from fabric.com- Amy Butler via Pinterest
What inspires you? Do you have a grey and yellow room in your home?