Hey everybody! Hope everyone had a great Valentine’s Day. I surprised Morgan by taking her to Pounce Cat Cafe in downtown Charleston where they were running a special of an hour with the cats, a bottle of champagne and a chocolate cake! She thought we were going to see a comedy show which is right across the street, so I let her believe that and then gently turned her into the cat cafe instead. It was so much fun. We got to play with and pet kittens for an hour and they were so cute. All the cats are available for adoption through Charleston Animal Society, so if you’re looking at getting an adult cat, this is a great way to go, play with them and get to know their personalities, and then bring one home if you fall in love with one.
Around the Web:
- If you’re wondering why the athletes at the Olympics aren’t being given medals after they win, that’s because the organizers thought their stuffed animal was so darn cute.
- We bought two of these patella knee bands because we both have been dealing with a knee issue. I have only worn it a few times during exercise, but I have noticed a difference in how stable my knee feels.
- LOL at the reactions to Barack Obama’s official portrait and how people are comparing it to a picture of Beyonce and Homer Simpson.
- I am itching to get the garden going, and am feeling really inspired by some of these hanging planter ideas.
- Did you know that Amazon sells plants? What a great gift idea to prime someone a live plant instead of sending flowers!
This Week in Charleston Crafted History:
2016 – Preparing our Condo to Sell
2015 – Chill Bachelor Party
2014 – Oreo Cupcakes
2013 – A Lamp Revamp
Have a great weekend!
| || || || |