Happy Friday y’all! What a long long week this has been – I feel like I have really earned this long weekend! While you might be spending it at the lake or on the beach, we will be beadboarding our ceilings in the hallway! Here is a sneak peek, but be sure to follow me on Instagram stories for the play by play. We have a ton of projects coming up, so I am excited to really kick them off!
Around the Web:
- I just finished reading the book Cork Dork so I’m really interested in the life of a sommelier now. Champagne picker for a pizza restaurant? YAAAAS.
- Want a laugh? I love these twitter responses to What’s a sign of a bad restaurant?
- Our hearts are with the victims of Hurricane Harvey. My fave Lilly Pulitzer just released a t-shirt to raise funds for the Red Cross – please check it out!
This Week in Charleston Crafted History:
- 1 year ago: DIY Tray from a Tile
- 2 years ago: Organizing 4 drawers in 4 days
- 3 years ago: A Goodwill Bench Makeover
- 4 years ago: Our FAVORITE: The Driftwood Coffee Table
- 5 years ago: The OG Heart Gallery Wall
Have a great Labor Day weekend, y’all! We will see you on Tuesday!
| || || || |