This has not been a normal week, what with starting Monday off with a near-once-in-a-lifetime event with the eclipse. What did y’all do? We played yard games with some neighbors and then floated out on the lake in our canoe during totality. It was honestly way cooler that we were expecting. Everything got dark but the sky was still lit up. The “diamond ring” was beautiful and the whole thing happened so fast. Sadly, they don’t happen very often. The next total eclipse in Charleston will be 2052, so mark it on your calendar! If you don’t live here, here’s where you can find the path of every solar eclipse for the next 50 years. There’s a bunch in the USA, so hopefully you can find one!
Around the Web
- Did you hear that we are running another DIY supply giveaway? Click on over to enter!
- Wondering what to do with your eclipse glasses? Here’s how to recycle them so they can be used in Asia in the 2019 eclipse.
- Y’all all better be listening to Taylor Swift’s latest single
- Morgan has always been trying to get me to do a Segway tour when we travel, but if we ever go to Tokyo, this is what I want to do.
- Tomorrow is Women’s Equality Day, marking the anniversary of the ratification of the 19th Amendment that finally gave voting rights to women. Sad that this wasn’t always the case.
- We listed a TON of new vintage goodies on Etsy this week, be sure to click over and check it out! Favorite our shop to be alerted whenever new inventory comes in!
Have a great weekend!
| || || || |