T-minus three days until the national eclipse! We’re stoked here in Charleston. We will not be getting in the car all weekend because they are estimating an additional two million people in the Lowcountry this weekend. Drinks at home for us… But we weren’t invited to this eclipse party…
Around the Web
- Speaking of the eclipse, here’s a quiz to see if you’re prepared. Hint- even with all the talk here for the last year, I still did very poorly.
- If I’m ever going to get a robot, it’s going to be a super cute robot like this one that can play with Bear and CiCi. But someone better teach it how to balance a beer.
- Apparently there are a lot of scammers on Amazon now. This is a real shame. I don’t understand why people try to prey on people like this. Stay vigilant.
- I love that this study found that bald men are more dominant, because I agree. I do, however, take offense to the part that says they are less attractive.
- Did you catch Gray Malin’s latest photo series in Nantucket? So good! Pro tip: sign up for his email newsletter because he sends out free phone wallpapers!
| || || || |