Hi guys! This might be our favorite cocktail we’ve shared so far. Give it a try as you read our favorite things on the web this week (at the bottom!). Quick programming note- we’re sharing an AWESOME post tomorrow as part of the 2×4 Challenge from Remodelaholic. We’re joining other bloggers with some really cool projects. Because of that weekend post and the July 4th holiday, we won’t be posting on Monday or Tuesday of next week. Cheers!
Frozen Watermelon Margaritas
- 1/2 a watermelon, de-seeded, cubed, frozen
- 1 cup Tequila
- 1/2 Orange liquor
- 1 lime
Taco Thursday, y’all. Get a watermelon, cut it in half, then get out all the seeds (or, you know, get a seedless watermelon). Put the chunks in a ziploc bag and freeze them overnight.
In a blender, put the watermelon, tequila, orange liquor and the juice from half the lime into the blender and blast it up.
Serve in a glass with a lime wheel and a salted or sugared rim with some tacos.
Our favorite things on the web this week:
- New emojis are coming and the world will never be the same. But some of the emojis are causing conversation.
- Russell Westbrook won the NBA MVP (as he should have), and then Taylor Swift showed us that she can just decide to be a part of literally anything.
- Did you catch Serena Williams’ maternity photos? She is stunning, and I’m pretty sure could still beat the boys at tennis 9 months pregnant.
- We’re going to get to see a total solar eclipse here in Charleston for more than two minutes on August 21st. It’s going to be a huge deal, but if you don’t live in Charleston, maybe you can win two seats on Alaska Airlines’ eclipse flight and see it from the air.
Have a fantastic weekend!