Hi guys! Hope everyone had a great holiday! We launched out our first newsletter this week. If you haven’t signed up yet, make sure you do it here! We had a great time this week sharing drinks with friends and here’s one we loved. Cheers!
Lemon Beer Shandys
- 1 wheat beer
- 1/2 lemon
This recipe is a little difficult. Squeeze half a lemon into a beer glass. Top with beer, preferably a wheat or hefeweizen. Garnish with a lemon wheel. Tough stuff here.
Enjoy on a hot summer day!
Our favorite things on the web this week:
- Sooooo, apparently Amelia Earhart might not have crashed. She might have been captured and held in captivity? If this turns out to be true, that will be a huge deal.
- I love this article about 6 different artists asked to draw the same thing. It really reminds you how different people see the world differently, and that we don’t have to be right or wrong, just accept others’ different perspectives.
- The world has an official favorite color now and, even though they are calling it “Marrs Green,” it happens to be the color of my alma mater, UNC Wilmington.
- If Armageddon ever were to happen in real life, NASA has a way to make it not happen.
- Who says you’ll never wear that old bridesmaid dress again?
- What are you doing, Hobby Lobby?
Have a fantastic weekend!
| || || || |