Hey y’all, we got a light, summery, refreshing drink for ya this week and some very interesting internet stories. Today we’re actually at the Haven conference where we are learning from other DIY bloggers and trying to grow our blog. You’ll probably see A LOT of me on my Instagram story this weekend as we meet some big names, learn great tips, and find out how to work with some new materials. Follow along with me on Insta at @CharlestonCrafted so you don’t miss out! Can’t wait to share everything with you next week!
Gin Lemonade and Mint
What you need:
- Mint leaves
First, muddle up as much mint as your pretty little self can handle and drop it in the glass (then smell your fingers for a little extra bonus).
Add two fingers worth of gin.
Top off the rest of the glass with ice and lemonade.
This is the most refreshing drink you can get after a hot day!
What we’re watching on the internet this week:
- Think your house is messy? Or that you have unique collections? This real estate listing in Texas made me laugh out loud.
- Has your contact ever bothered you? I know they have bothered me, so I switched to Hubble daily lenses, but I can only imagine what this lady felt when she had TWENTY SEVEN lenses stuck in her eye…
- Do you read Emily Henderson’s blog? She shared a story about tree trimming gone wrong this week, and while it was dramatic, honestly I would have freaked out too!
- Sean’s a nerd and this post made him freak out.
- I’m sure that you heard that Trading Spaces is coming back! Well it was just confirmed that Paige Davis will be returning as the host. I can’t wait!
Have a great weekend!
| || || || |