IF YOU’RE STOPPING OVER FOR THE FIRST TIME, CHECK OUT ALL OF THE DETAILS ON OUR DIY COLORFUL COASTAL KITCHEN HERE!
Y’all! I am so excited about today’s post. About a week and a half ago, we had a photographer come and shoot our kitchen for Charleston Home and Design Magazine!
IS THIS REAL LIFE?!
They will be using our home in their upcoming before & after renovation series, and we are so thankful to our counter top company, Fisher Recycling, for connecting us.
The photographer who came out was Patrick Brickman and he was amazing. Not only were his photos amazing, but he also gave me a lot of photography tips and advice. He was kind enough to send me photos that we could go ahead and share on the blog and I am just blown away by his kindness and generosity. And skills! Our kitchen has never looked better.
LOVE OUR COASTAL KITCHEN? CHECK OUT:
- our DIY sea glass backsplash
- how we DIY removed our old counter tops to save money
- how we DIY painted our cabinets
- how to extend your cabinets to the ceiling
- how to make any cabinet or drawer slow close
- our reclaimed pantry door
- the awesome DIY painted wood grain art over our table
Without further ado:
Photography by Patrick Brickman for Charleston Home + Design magazine